Create an Index
SetTokenCreator is a smart contract used to deploy new SetToken contracts. The SetTokenCreator is a Factory contract that is enabled by the controller to create and register new SetTokens.
address memory _components, int256 memory _units,
address memory _modules,
string memory _name,
string memory _symbol
) external onlyOwner returns (address)
Creates a SetToken smart contract and registers the SetToken with the controller. The SetTokens are composed of positions that are instantiated as DEFAULT (positionState = 0) state. Administrative function only called by owner.
- _components List of addresses of components for initial Positions
- _units List of units. Each unit is the number of components per 10^18 of a SetToken
- _modules List of modules to enable. All modules must be approved by the Controller
- _manager Address of the manager
- _name Name of the SetToken
- _symbol Symbol of the SetToken
- address Address of the newly created SetToken